VIRALEZE Antiviral Nasal Spray 10ml
- Inactivates respiratory viruses, including up to 99.9% of coronavirus SAR-Cov-2 as shown in laboratory studies
- Easy to use and can be stored at room temperature
- Provides a moisturising protective barrier
- Can be used as needed, up to 4 times per day
Free shipping on orders over €75 within the EU.
13791 in stock
Maximum 12 units per order
VIRALEZE™ blocks a broad spectrum of respiratory viruses.
VIRALEZE™ is an antiviral nasal spray that contains 1% astodrimer sodium, also known as SPL7013, which has been shown in laboratory studies to inactivate respiratory viruses, including >99.9% of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19†.
Astodrimer sodium within the antiviral nasal spray has also been shown to have antiviral activity against other respiratory viruses such as H1N1 influenza viruses, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and other coronaviruses in laboratory studies.
VIRALEZE™ antiviral nasal spray targets the area where respiratory viruses that cause colds, flu, and other respiratory illness first attach and start to multiply. VIRALEZE™ provides a moisturising and protective barrier and has been shown in laboratory studies to inactivate viruses, adding a further physical barrier to respiratory viruses. The inactivated viruses are eliminated naturally through your nasal mucus.
Rapid acting, the nasal spray inactivates >99.9% of virus within one minute9†, and it can be used anywhere anytime for added confidence in combination with social distancing, hand washing, face masks, vaccination, and other public health measures.
This isn’t a substitute for COVID-19 infection control measures, so always follow Government guidelines for COVID-19.
Features of VIRALEZE™ Antiviral Nasal Spray 10ml
- Provides a moisturising layer to help keep nasal lining hydrated
- Inactivates respiratory viruses, such as H1N1 influenza virus, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and other coronaviruses in laboratory studies
- Inactivates >99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 in laboratory studies
- Acts in the nasal cavity and does not cross into the bloodstream
- Protects from nasal dryness and damage
- Rapid acting, inactivates >99.9% of virus within one minute†
- 80 sprays
- Children aged 12 years and over
†Paull, J.R.A. et al. Virucidal and antiviral activity of astodrimer sodium against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro (2021). Antiviral Research: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.antiviral.2021.105089
Warnings & Cautions
- Not for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you have a history of sensitivity to astodrimer sodium, hydroxybenzoates or any other ingredients in the formulation.
- Do not use with other nasal products.
- Stop use if the product causes an adverse reaction such as nasal irritation, a nosebleed, or nasal congestion, and consult a healthcare provider.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- See your healthcare provider if respiratory symptoms appear, persist or worsen.
- Do not use for more than 30 consecutive days.
- To avoid contamination, do not use this product for more than one person.
- Do not use if the packaging or container is damaged.
- This isn’t a substitute for COVID-19 infection control measures, so always follow Government guidelines for COVID-19.
How to Use
One spray into each nostril as required, up to 4 times per day.
- Gently blow your nose to clear your nasal passages.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and dry them with a clean towel. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitiser.
- Remove the protective cap from the nozzle.
- Hold the bottle with your index and middle fingers on each side of the bottle and your thumb on the bottom of the bottle.
- If necessary, prime the bottle by spraying VIRALEZE™ one or more times into the air or into a tissue until a fine mist is dispensed. VIRALEZE™ is now ready for use.
- Close one nostril by pressing on that side of your nose, and gently insert the nozzle into the other nostril (the tip should be pointing backwards and slightly angled away from the midline of the nose).
- Keeping the bottle upright, depress the pump to discharge the spray while gently breathing in through the nose.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for the other nostril.
- Wipe the nozzle with a clean tissue and replace the protective cap after use. Store out of reach of children.
Please note if you blow your nose after spraying VIRALEZE™ antiviral nasal spray you will need to respray.
Purified water, astodrimer sodium, glycerol, propylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, methyl p-hydroxybenzoate, carbomer homopolymer type B, propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, disodium edetate.